What we’re into:
- Good read: Reaching the World – From Your Desk, Relevant Magazine
- A sweet local non-profit: Global Hope
- Recent rock outs: Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto and Wolf Gang - Suego Fautls
- I’m going to go ahead and shamelessly plug two amazing shops on a site I love called Etsy. The reason it’s a shameless plug is because the shops belong to two artists on this blog…myself and Kelly! We share a passion for crafting, and take pride in our Etsy shops, so why not make them two of our current favorites?! Check out Writing In Bloom and Signature Fringe for some cute accents crafted with love and care.
- Looking for a pet? They say that rescue pets are the most loyal you’ll ever find! I’ve been volunteering at PAWS Chicago, an amazing nonprofit no-kill shelter and adoption agency. Look for a pet here before you spend a ton of money on one…these little buddies even come spade or neutered AND have all their puppy/kitten shots! And take it from me, they’re the sweetest animals around…
- If you’re into crafting, stamping, card-making or scrapbooking, take a look here at the Stampin’ Up website. I’m a demonstrator, and would be happy to host a party for you if you want to craft with some friends! I also sell the Stampin’ Up products, so please let me know if you’re interested in making a purchase.
My current favorite quote: “I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
— Audrey Hepburn
- Donate to the Les Turner ALS Foundation – helping to research and save lives of those who have Lou Gehrig’s Disease. I donated and got an awesome sworovski crystal awareness bracelet.
- Kate Dabkey Shoes - I had to bring this up! They’re soo comfy and they don’t make your feet smell… plus they are super in style right now! Win, Win, Win!